Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday 30 June 2013

Black Ops 2 - Create A Class - Subby & Spankatron 5000

Okay so I know it has been a while since I have done one of these but that is because I like to make sure that I am giving my viewers quality rather than quantity, don't really see much point in spamming you with 5 videos a week if it's not going to be my best work :)

Anyway carrying on in this series is this new Create A Class video for Black ops 2 featuring two new classes for you, suitable for varying player types but mainly suited to campers or run around guys and girls :)

Also I'd like to know from you what you as the viewers would like to see on the channel, you can either private message or tweet me on Twitter or get in touch with me on Facebook by ;posting your suggestion on my Ionic Reviews Facebook page it's called Ionic Reviews: Video Game News and Reviews I look forward to hearing from you with your suggestions or just tell me what you have liked so far :)

Anyway take a look at this weeks video and let me know what you think :)

Enjoy :)

As always you can find the video HERE :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment