Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday 7 July 2013

Defending Against Pace on Ultimate Team on FIFA 13

Okay so by now I'm sure we have all come up against really sweaty players on FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, if you don't know what I mean by sweaty it basically means players that use really quick players and put them in to a formation like 3-5-2 or 5-2-2-1 or something like that. So me and my brother have made this defensive way of playing that enables rapid counter attacks to catch the sweaty team out and hopefully win you the game :)

We all know that defending is a key point in the game but when you have players using really sweaty teams it can feel as if you have been cheated out of the match so take a look at my video and learn an easy way of taking control of possession and dictating the way the game is played :)

As a side note I would like to thank my brother Niall ( KnockOffNiall21 ) for coming up with and sharing this defensive tactic with me and allowing me to use it in this video :)

As always the video can be found HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment