Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday 14 July 2013

Black Ops 2: Create a Class: Sneaky Snipes and Demolition

Okay so I've been doing these Create a Class videos for a few weeks now and I'm actually rather proud of these two classes that I have for you this week :)

For those of you who like to sneak around and get your kills quietly check out the Sneaky Snipes class whereas those of you who like to make as much noise as possible as well as blowing stuff up take a look at the Demolition class. Both classes have got me a fair few kills while using them on medium range maps such as Raid, Slums, Carrier, Turbine and Meltdown.

Feel free to use these two classes in your online game and let me know how you get on with them :) either post a comment on this blog message or in the comments section of the video on YouTube.

As always guys you can find the video HERE and enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment